This video is Part 1 of a recording of the Planning and Regulation Panel meeting held on Tuesday March 30th, and the full agenda can be found at the Stirling Council website: http://minutes.stirling.gov.uk/htmfiles/agendaindex.htm.
1. Apologies And Substitutions.
2. Declarations Of Interest.
3. Urgent Business Brought Forward By The Chair.
4. Minutes – 2 February 2021 – 2 March 2021
5. Erection Of Dwelling House And Garage At Land 80m North East Of Barloch, Stirling – Mr David Fotheringham – 20/00836/PPP – Hearing.
6. Erection of 85 Dwelling Houses, Formation Of New Access, Associated Infrastructure And Open Space At Land To South Of Croftside Farm And North Of Hillhead Farm Steadings, Stirling – Bellway Homes Limited (Scotland Division) – 17/00946/FUL.
7. The Stirling Council (Balmaha Car Park) (Decriminalised Parking Enforcement) Order 2020.