The session is aimed at all colleagues in the public health wider workforce, including frontline workers and third sector staff.
This film is a recording of a live webinar that was delivered on 02/02/21. You will hear from Public Health specialists (Leeds City Council) and an Infection Prevention Nurse (Leeds Community Healthcare NHS).
This video will provide information about how professionals working in Leeds can support community engagement with the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
This webinar will cover:
• COVID-19 and its impact
• vaccine – the facts
• vaccination programme roll-out
• inequalities and vulnerable groups
• barriers to access/ concerns
• how you can support the vaccination programme
• further support and resources
For further information on Covid-19 please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus or www.Leeds.gov.uk/coronavirus