Ealing’s strength is its diversity and in order to encourage people from every community to get their vaccine we have started a series where we interview members of the public on why they have had their vaccine and why they would encourage their loved ones and neighbours to have theirs.
It is easier than ever to get the vaccine this weekend, with additional vaccines being made across Ealing and North West London.
Anyone can walk-up and get their jab if they are over the age of 16 and have not had their vaccine yet.
You can get your second vaccine without the need to book if it has been eight weeks since your first jab.
If you are waiting for your booster jab and it has been six months and you are over the age of 40, you are also eligible.
And further good news is that there is additional capacity at the following centres this weekend for you to get any of the jabs you need. Here are a list of all vaccine centres in the borough, walk-up and get yours:
• CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Rd, London W5 5TL. Daily, 9am – 6pm
• Touchwood Pharmacy, 493 Yeading Lane, Northolt UB5 6LN. Every Saturday, 8.30am-1pm and 2-8pm
• Puri Pharmacy, 39 Western Road, Southall UB2 5HE. Wednesday to Saturday, 9.30-11am
• Temple Pharmacy, 110 Pitshanger Lane, London W5 1QP. Wednesday to Friday, 9.30am-4pm. Only for anyone 40+ for their first dose or anyone 8 weeks since their second dose
• South Ealing Pharmacy 186 South Ealing Road, London W5 4RJ. Daily walk-ins 9am-2pm
• Mattock Lane Pharmacy, St Johns Parade, 8 Mattock Lane, London W13 9LL. Walk in clinics 9am-4pm except on Wednesday and Sunday.