This webinar ‘Customer Marketing Strategy’ is #2 of #8 in the WSCC SME Digital Accelerator Webinar Series. Developing a customer-driven marketing strategy.
In this session we’ll be focusing on Marketing 101 – how to develop and create customer focused marketing strategies, messaging and customer journeys. In the miasma of digital channels, getting the basics right can often be overlooked. As the first pillar of your marketing strategy, it needs to be focused. Learn how to get this right with Creative Bloom who have helped 100s of local SMEs get this right.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Anyone working within small to medium-sized businesses in West Sussex who are looking to improve their marketing strategy and digital skills, to better compete in the digital environment. Whether new to digital marketing, looking to improve your knowledge or become better equipped when communicating with agencies, we’ll be able to help focus on the most important areas you need to keep an eye on for your business.
“Thank you so much for the most amazing course.
I learned loads and the timing was perfect for where I am now – the work I did following this is informing EVERYTHING!!!”
– Jenny Barrett, Supernatural Collections
– An introduction to how to create an impactful marketing strategy.
– How to segment and profile your customers.
– An understanding of how to develop customer-driven messaging and user journeys.
– Tools and templates that can be utilised anytime in the future.
– Marketing Strategy 101
– Customer Segmentation Methods
– Customer Profiling
– Customer Journey Mapping
– Developing Customer Messaging
“Really useful actionable insights. Especially helpful on customer strategies”
– Tegan, Koru Architects