This webinar ‘Visitor Economy Sector’ is #7 of #8 in the WSCC SME Digital Accelerator Webinar Series. A digital masterclass for the Visitor Economy Sector.
In this session we’ll be focusing on the Visitor Economy Sector – we’ll cover sections from our previous webinars, all tailored for this industry. From mapping your customer user journey, to QR codes and landing pages, through to remarketing, we’ll be using real-life examples to show you how going digital can change your business.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
You might be a small business owner, have responsibility for marketing or are starting your journey into digital.
– Digital tools for a strong online presence
– Creating a compelling customer journey
– QR codes & landing pages know-how
– How to use remarketing to reduce loss of custom
– Using AR to improve the customer experience
“Your involvement with our family run company was engaging, professional throughout, sensitive to our goals and we believe the end product was something to be proud of. We particularly liked the ride height filter developed to allow users to be able to decide quickly if we were appropriate for them to visit. We enjoyed working with you.”
– Wes Smart, Harbour Park Ltd
– Learn why & how to invest in a strong customer user experience
– How to get attention and then retain that customer through purchase and beyond
– The importance of remarketing ads
– Data capture, linking and analysis for sales predictions
– Ideas, examples and recommendations
– Hear from The Artisan Bakehouse, live
“I’d heard wonderful things about the team at Creative Bloom and they did not disappoint! Attended a fantastic workshop with Ollie which was informative, engaging, helpful and broke down the information that we all needed to know into manageable chunks. He’s a brilliant speaker and took away all of the fear re’ getting our brand out there and engaging locally.”
– Jess, Local Guide