What to do if you have a complaint about our Housing Service | Central Bedfordshire Council

If you have a complaint about Central Bedfordshire Council’s housing service, watch this video to find out how to make a complaint and what happens when you do.

You can find out more on our website too: https://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/info/74/housing/346/customer_feedback_for_housing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *